Friday, December 2, 2011

Choir Concert

So yesterday was my middle schools choir concert. Also, it was a soccer game, and I was planning on skipping choir. Then, my choir teacher tells me that my soccer coach said I could go to choir because he didn't care if I was there... So I went to choir! It went great though. We stayed after school, and ate pizza. Then, when we started to get ready this group of girls unvails there house! They brought so much make-up, and hair products! I brought a puny bag of just stuff to touch up my make-up. Then, we started getting dressed, and all of the girls were walking around really abnoxiously talking about how fat they were, and people's dresses were up to six inches to short. It was a mess, but when we got up on stage we looked great! The other middle school there didn't even have uniforms, but the high school had nicer ones. We sang great, and everyone was impressed. There was this high school group called the Magrigalds, and there were dressed from the renassaince period, and sang amazing! The solos were beautiful, and uniforms looked great! The whole night went really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment