Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Baby Gobble

Today is the last Thursday of November also known as THANKSGIVING. My whole family comes over, and we eat, watch football, catch up, and just have a great time. My whole family doesn't get along perfectly,but no ones does. Thanksgiving is always a day we get along, or atleast pretend to. Today we got my 85 year old grandparents playing football, and I realize just how thankful I am to still have them. Niether of them are doing awesome, but sitting in the living room throwing around the nerf football, you could see a healthier them come out. And now, were on to Black Friday. I love love love to shop, and right now were re-doing my bedroom, and its looking great. Tommorow we are loading up on room accessories. Personally my favorite place to room shop is Pier 1. I love all of the pillows, and there papasan chairs are just really cute. Sales are like my forte, though, the feeling of getting a hundred dollar article of clothing for fifty dollars is just super exilerating to me. I hate the crowds, thats the only flaw of black Friday. But guess whats next... Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday! Plus, this year is the first year I get to go on my church's ski trip. I went skiing when I was six, its been a while, but I am very excited. I have four friends going, and we are going to ski like nobodys business. haha. I have have school for three weeks between breaks, but I have a feeling they won't fly by as fast as I want them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment