Saturday, November 26, 2011

turtle time!

Right about now I am skyping with Madeline Appel, hoot hoot. Skype Partay! Skype is such a cool thing because for the low price of free you see and hear through this little dot on the top of your computer. Well, like I have adressed earlier I got a papasan chair, and during this skype session the top of it has become a turtle shell. Also, we have expressed our fear of the color black, and I have discovered that her personality consists of blue and purple. Snazzy! I have also given her a tour of my newly decorated bedroom. I have talked about my bedroom so much, I feel like I need a new word for it to keep things spicy and fresh. So, my crib has become the new hangout.. for my cat. I keep finding her nested away in baskets. When I walk into my room her golden eyes stare me down, then she bolts for the door. I try to pick her up, and she hisses at. Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment